Our Taste Issue is hot off the grill so to speak, and the bold photography and fun interviews with local chefs and food entrepreneurs are surely going to whet your appetite.
Issue 78 can be picked up at locations all across Lakeland, and this issue is worth keeping on your coffee table or in your car for a long time to come because it includes:
- A Lakeland Only Restaurant Guide that highlights a curated listing of nearly 100 spots you can find in Lakeland (OK, to be fair, a few that started in Lakeland that have expanded to other locations as well)
- A real-time look at a half dozen up-and-coming Lakeland Food Stars who are making their mark at Catapult Kitchen
- A high-voltage and up-close feature on Lakeland’s most vibrant chicken joint, LoveBird
- A sit-down with a baker whose name you probably don’t know, but whose cakes you may have enjoyed
- 5 smokers sure to upgrade your backyard barbecue
If you can’t wait to get a first look – lucky for you, you can view the entire magazine digitally.