Publix is selling their own branded masks.
The branded reusable face masks are sold on the Publix online shop. The masks come in packs of two or 10; you can also buy a neck gaiter. Each item’s product detail says “Made in the USA!”
The masks have the company’s logo printed on the bottom right corner and come in “Publix Green.”
The Masks’ product description states:
“Reusable and machine washable. Masks are not medical grade and have not been approved or endorsed by the CDC. Manufacturer makes no representations, express or implied, as to the efficacy of these masks against preventing the spread of any contagions.
- fits snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- secured with elastic loops
- includes multiple layers of fabric
- allows for breathing without restriction
- can be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
As of today, all of the products are sold out but will be restocked in June, according to the website!
“Masks & Neck Gaiters are completely sold out! We hope to have new options available the first of June. Please check back.”