REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Creative Director & Digital Marketing Director
Patterson Jacobs Media Group
The Lakelander | WH Magazine | Lkldr Creative
The Photography/Production Assistant intern will work with our digital content team to create images for web and assist our creative director and photographers on photoshoots for the print magazines. This internship provides the opportunity to build a photography portfolio, observe and learn new techniques from experienced photographers, and gain familiarity with the digital and print publication process.
- Capture and edit photos for thelakelander.com and thewhmag.com
- Occasionally capture photos for short-form articles in the print magazine
- Assist in preparation for photo shoots which may include running various errands or helping coordinate schedules
- Assist on set at photoshoots which may include setting up or positioning lighting or props, running errands
- Capture behind the scenes footage and photos of major photoshoots for use on social media platforms and websites
- Moderate experience shooting a DSLR camera
- Portfolio that demonstrates a basic proficiency taking photos in natural light
- Proficiency in photo editing using Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop
To Apply: Interested candidates should send a resume, portfolio samples email@example.com.