REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Graphic Designer
Patterson Jacobs Media Group
The Lakelander | WH Magazine | Lkldr Creative
The Graphic Design Intern will work closely with the Graphic Designer to complete design tasks that support the workflow of the creative and digital teams. This internship provides the opportunity to build a design portfolio, sharpen design skills under the guidance of the graphic designer and creative director, and gain familiarity with the digital and print publication process.
- Create and/or revise designs for advertising clients
- Update department layouts for the print magazines
- Create digital graphics for websites and social media platforms
- Resizing photos for websites
- Format posts for websites
- Maintaining the magazine photo archive
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Portfolio that demonstrates a basic understanding of design principles (color, alignment, typography, etc.)
- Experience with WordPress and Squarespace is preferred but not required
To Apply: Interested candidates should send a resume and portfolio samples firstname.lastname@example.org.