This Saturday, May 9, the Lakeland Downtown Farmers Curb Market is hosting a Mother’s Day Mini-Market from 10am-4pm.
This will be a prototype of future Mini-Markets.
- Vita Produce
- Eco Farm
- No Guilt Baking Company / Baked.
- Theresa’s Promise Jewelry Designs
- Re-Purposed Creations
- Stick It Thai
- Highland Sharpening
- Red Roof Farms
- Art by Heather New
- Gonzalez Plants
- Tropical Garden (Orchids)
Rules and Regulations for Mini-Market Attendance
- Everyone must wear a mask while in the footprint of the market. The market will have masks for sale.
- There is a limit in the number of people who enter the space if it appears that social distancing will be difficult. Be prepared to wait.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and use before and after touching anything at the market. (Home Essentials sells hand sanitizer as well.)
- To avoid everyone showing up at once, please follow the schedule below for shopping.
“So what does the future look like for our beloved Farmers Market? If all goes well, we hope to have two more Mini-Markets on May 16 and May 23 and eventually reopen fully on May 30 in an expanded footprint.” – downtownfarmerscurbmarket.org