Keep your kids entertained this Spring Break with creative learning opportunities through Spring Break Camp programs.
Polk Museum of Art Spring Break Art Camp
- Monday-Friday | March 23-27
- Ages 7-13
Each student will choose one class from the following classes and will attend that class all five days.
- Digital Drawing (Ages 10-13)
- Performance (Ages 10-13)
- Digital Photography (Ages 10-13)
- Traditional 2D Animation (Ages 7-9)
- Illustrations and Contraptions (Ages 7-9)
Max capacity for classes is 15 or 20 students. All classes are taught by certified art teachers and/or art professionals. Background checks are conducted for all teachers and Museum staff.
Carnival Village – TimberNook West Central Florida
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday – March 23, 24, 25
- 9am – 12:30pm
- Ages 7-12
- $110 per child
Bricks 4 Kidz Spring Break Camp at LEGOLAND®
Kids in grades K-5 can spend their Spring Break time building with LEGO® bricks, learning the basics of coding with LEGO® Mindstorms® EV3 Robots, and exploring all there is to offer at LEGOLAND® Florida! Spots are limited.
- $80 per day | $350 full week
- Camp is open to all students K-5th grade
- Reserved classroom inside the park
- FREE take-home mini figure
- FREE Bricks 4 Kidz t-shirt (full-week campers only)
- SAVE $50 when signing up for the full week
- Campers are grouped by age
- Sibling discount available
WonderHere Spring Break Workshops
- March 23-27
Join us for this year’s Spring Break Workshop, themed “Ice Cream Shop & Soda POP”! We’re talkin’ science, art, bubbly sweet recipes and activities to keep your kiddos playfully busy all week long! Your child will enjoy a full fun week of puffy paint ice cream, catch the ice cream scoops, “Ice Cream Shop” dramatic play, chalk ice art, ice cream making experiment, mini ice cream sandwiches, soda pop experiments, and more!
- Tuesday, March 24 | Wednesday, March 25 | Thursday, March 26
- 9:00am – 2:30pm
What’s Cooking? teaches children the importance of clean eating and cooking from scratch in a peanut-free kitchen that caters to everyone’s allergies. Camps and classes are offered to further develop cooking skills and teach children about local foods, restaurants, and our natural environment.
Kids ages 5-13 will make breakfast, lunch, and take home dinner for four. Sign up for one, two, or all three days. Every day the class will be cooking something different. Use coupon code SIBLING for a multiple-child discount.