A roundup of resources and news to keep you and your family informed with the latest on COVID-19.
- Malaria medication chloroquine has shown positive results after conducting a small study of the malaria drug in 24 patients with COVID-19.
- The Senate approves a new round of emergency funding that provides paid sick and family leave for some U.S. workers impacted by the illness, expands unemployment assistance, includes nutrition assistance, and increases resources for testing.
- Tracking COVID-19 in FL and Tracking COVID-19 in Polk County
- Beaches throughout Florida have now been shutdown.
Here is the latest list for beach shutdowns across the state.
– Walton County
– Clearwater Beach (for two weeks)
– Sarasota and Manatee
– Miami-Dade County beaches
-The City of Naples
-The City of Tampa
-Lee County in Southwest Florida
– Fort Myers Beach is closing public beach access points, commercial activity, and all public parking.