Buying a home is an exciting decision, and working with local experts who are knowledgeable and excited to serve you is an important part of the process, especially during this time.
Local builder Southern Homes has been dedicated to customers for close to 30 years by providing beautiful and affordable homes.
This summer looked a lot different from what any of us expected, but that doesn’t mean your home-buying goals shouldn’t happen in 2020. Whether you’d like an in-person or virtual visit, Southern Homes can accommodate your preference. Southern Homes’ model centers are being professionally cleaned every day to ensure your health and well-being. In addition, the Southern Homes’ team is offering virtual options for the entire sales process – from the first visit to signing your contract.
Part of the experience that comes with choosing Southern Homes is the “My Home, My Way” program, which allows you to personalize and build the home of your dreams. Southern Homes’ experts will walk you through every step of the process from conception to reality. Choose the location of your home, select a floor plan, select your personalization options, and sign the contract.
Meet Your Southern Homes Representative
- If you’ve never met or spoken to a team member at Southern Homes, that’s the first step. All it takes is a phone call to 888-899-7434, or e-mail service@MySouthernHome.com to make a virtual or in-person appointment.
- Deciding on the budget for your new home can be done with the help of the Southern Homes sales team and lender partners. If you’ve already been prequalified, make sure to let the team know, and don’t forget to ask about Southern Homes’ special closing cost offer that is exclusively given when you use one of the Southern Homes’ preferred lender partners.
- With more than 20 communities throughout Polk and Highlands Counties, Southern Homes can help you choose the right location for you to build your new home. Everyone has different needs when deciding where to build; find the perfect place for you.
- All of the Southern Homes floor plans can be toured virtually, but if you prefer to visit in person, just let your Southern Homes expert know. If you’re ready to move soon, there are move-in-ready home options that are either currently under construction or recently completed that may be the perfect option.
- When you build a home, deciding which unique finishes, colors, and features that will be put in your new home can be done from anywhere. Each of the model homes are equipped with a design studio, or if you prefer to make these decisions virtually, you can do that, too! Get some inspiration by browsing the Southern Homes New Home Gallery.
Signing Your Contract and Joining the Southern Homes’ Family
- Once you are finished with the planning and designing of your new home, Southern Homes will handle the paperwork. Your contract can be signed through DocuSign quickly and securely.