Illustrations by Tiffany Kulas
Christmas is upon us, and we’ve created the ultimate Christmas Lights Guide for Lakeland. Grab some hot cocoa, jump in the car, turn up the Christmas music, and enjoy Lakeland’s Christmas lights tour!
- Lancelot Drive (Lake Miriam and Lancelot Drive, Lakeland, 33813)
- Lake Miriam Drive and Lochnivar, Lakeland, 33813
- “Curtis Family Lights,” Yarborough Lane, Lakeland 33812, begins December 7th
- Don Weaver Christmas Lights (3832 Marquise Lane, Mulberry 33860)
- Country Oaks Neighborhood (Old Polk City Road and Odoniel Drive, Lakeland 33809)
- Ariana Village Lights (1625 Ariana Street, Lakeland, 33803) December 15-23
- Christmas Lane (E. George Street and Spring Court) Bartow 33830
Aside from the residential Christmas lights tour, don’t miss out on the annual Lights of Lakeland event!
“Lights of Lakeland is a FREE event to the Lakeland community that takes place annually the first two weekends of December! During this event, spectators will walk through thousands of lights, see their favorite characters/superheroes, take a journey through Bethlehem, and have the opportunity to see Santa at the North Pole! “